Group Food & Beverage Support Manager
£30-34,000 + bonus, benefits & company car
Our client is a leading leisure provider with over 40 venues across the UK. Due to high levels of success and continued to expansion, they are seeking a Food & Beverage Support Manager to assist in the development and improvement of their F&B offering across the estate.
As Food and Beverage Support Manager you will support the Food and Beverage business strategy to ensure the successful profit performance of the clubs.
- Responsible for implementation and continuous management of the new stock and audit processes.
- Maintain all F&B related systems, analysing and acting upon weekly & monthly F&B performance data
- To support business plans to optimise profitability of the F&B outlets.
- To update all bar items, recipes, prices, stock count, reports and till screen layouts
- Business expert on stock taking and stock issues, providing guidance to improve standards
- To provide support to general managers regarding their local F&B strategy and execution, including RM, GM & AM Food and Beverage related inductions.
- Implement efficient labour plans, systems to track labour spend and provide input regarding capital projects and initiatives.
- Plan and implement new ideas and menu specifications when needed, working closely with clubs and Central Support teams to ensure they fit within our guidelines and are to the quality our guests expect.
- Provide constant leadership, support, advice and feedback to their peers and colleagues
The ideal person will:
- Be a highly motivated individual with extensive experience within catering.
- Have Strong financial acumen with an excellent understanding of trading accounts budgets and forecasts.
- Be an effective communicator with a passion for quality and customer service.
- Be experienced in management of an area/multi-site with strong organisational
- Be a natural coach/mentor who enjoys developing people and delivering results through others.
- Have strong and proven financial acumen with ability to bring fresh ideas to the way in which costs are controlled.
Please note that this role will involve UK wide travel with around 2 overnight stays per week
This is an excellent role with the possibility for really career progression as our client looks to invest heavily in this side of their business. To apply for the role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through the above links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here