Corporate Sales Manager - Leisure
Basic up to £30,000 + 12k bonus
Our client is a leading Leisure provider in the industry. This is an exciting and fantastic opportunity to join this dynamic and progressive company as a Corporate Sales Manager
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Own, manage, achieve and maintain the corporate revenue budget
- Manage existing client relationships to make sure the events are delivered to budget and to agreed specification with the client
- Develop new business opportunities and relationships in the corporate sector to help achieve new enquiry
- Generate leads and enquiry through cold calls, networking and working social and networking eventopportunities
- Ensure retention of existing corporate customers and develop account value
- Reactivate lapsed corporate customers and bookings
- Manage contract negotiations with prospective clients to ensure satisfaction, delivery and budget is achieved
- Liaise with Regional / General Managers and Senior Management team
- Proven experience with developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and key accounts in a corporate sales environment
- A knowledge and understanding of football and what would be required of a premium football themed event/tournament Excellent communication skills - able to deliver and be able to deliver presentations when tendering for new business
- Must be target driven to achieve consistent results and able to sell services to clients
- Commercial awareness and strategic approach
- Previous experience in corporate sales within leisure industry is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing retailer with an exceptional online reputation. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here