HR Administrator - Retail
£22,000 - £25,000 + benefits
This nationwide retail group are seeking to appoint an experienced HR Administrator / HR Assistant / HR Advisor / HR Officer into this newly created role within their Head Office HR team.
HR Administrator - The Role
To provide a full HR administration service to the HR department and to all employees from Head Office to Stores and external partners, acting as a first point of contact for all HR and Payroll enquiries.
- To administer starter / leaver processes including all documentation, induction processes and exit interviews.
- To maintain and update electronic and hard copy personnel record systems containing all employment-related information including absence, holidays, starters and leavers, benefits and equality and diversity
- To provide all training administration including booking venues, liaising with course providers and attendees and maintaining training records.
- To prepare all letters or contracts for any changes to employee terms and conditions e.g. flexible working.
- To provide administrative support to the recruitment process
- To produce and issue all offer letters and employee contracts
- To undertake all required pre-employment checks, updating and discussing with line manager as appropriate
- To ensure all new starter paperwork is completed and relevant information provided to Payroll and benefits providers for processing
- To support the HR Consultant and HR Manager with the development and implementation of projects as required.
- To provide information to and liaise with the payroll provider to ensure staff are paid correctly and on time.
- To deal with staff queries
- To respond to general queries from managers and employees, signposting them to the appropriate policies and procedures.
- To provide administrative support to line managers in HR processes, including note taking at investigations or formal meetings.
HR Administrator - The Person
- CPP qualification/ CIPD membership (or studying towards) is highly desirable
- Sound previous generalist experience of HR administration and collation of data for payroll
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
- Strong IT skills, skilled in using Microsoft Word and Excel packages and experienced in working with HR packages /databases.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here