Exsurgo are proud to be partnering this heritage retailer to recruit a Senior Finance Manager - Central & IT, based in central London.
The business is embarking on a major transformation journey, which includes a new stock system, new finance system, new CRM system and transformation changes in POS, Supply Chain, Website and Digital.
As such, our client requires a strong finance business partner to play in two parts:
- Management accounting and business partnering responsible of central functions
- Finance Business Partner to IT to help them navigate the impact of the investments being made to the IT Operating Model and total cost of ownership of the new technologies (across IT and other functions)
- Oversight of a core Investment Capital Portfolio, mainly IT investment for capacity and BAU operation
The role will focus on:
- Finance Business Partner To IT Exec and Leadership Team, HR Exec and Leadership Team, and Finance Exec and Leadership Team
- Understand Strategic IT Roadmap for the business (currently on a transformation journey across its systems and processes), and be able to help determine total cost of ownership of the changes. This requires close working with the Investment Team.
- Oversight of material IT Contracts for financial terms, working with the procurement / commercial department to ensure right product at right price, and effective charging model
Other Central Functions - HR, Finance, Exec
- Oversight and management of relevant cost centres in this area
Core Investment Oversight
- Oversight of the projects in flight and in pipeline as part of the IT roadmap
- Team of 2: Direct Line Management of 1 Finance Manager, and in direct line manager of a Finance Analyst
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring and management of the team members
Key skills and experience sought:
- ideally knowledge of large / complex IT Licensing and services contracts
- Management / Cost Accounting experience
- Some experience with FP&A or Business Partnering at a senior level
- Capital Investment experience an advantage
- Good Excel
- Advanced PowerPoint