Looking for something unique? So are we. Here at Harvey Nichols we are daring to be different at every step and that’s exactly what we are looking for in our future talent. At Harvey Nichols you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
We are constantly changing and developing. Not only our products but ensuring we are offering every member of the Harvey Nichols family every opportunity to grow their skills either in a different department or a different part of the Harvey Nichols world.
What you will be doing
· Provide efficient, accurate, day-to day stock support to the shop floor teams.
· Prompt and maintain stock control; use related system support to prompt retail statistics and other stock data function including transfers and write offs.
· Maintain and develop a library of relevant files and reports and archiving those that are no longer in use.
· Act as liaison between departments providing quick and effective turnaround of operational tasks, including stock adjustments
· Provide outstanding customer service post sale, processing customer repairs and liaising between manufacturer, repair centre and customer e.g. RGAs
· Provide outstanding internal customer service processing location to location transfers e.g. IBTs
· Investigate all stock anomalies, and provide smart solutions in support of keeping accurate records e.g. Nil Picks
· Provide stock reports for department managers and highlight areas of concern or opportunities of improved stock management
· Responsible for ad-hoc back of house maintenance and facilities requests.
Skills and experience you need
· PC literate
· High proficiency in Excel
· Experience working to targets and KPI standards.
· Experience in maintaining data bases
· Ability to do advanced mathematic
· 1/2 years of administrative or business admin related background
· Strong Communication skills
· Autonomous in work habits
· Customer service centric
· Drive and energy
· Building working relationships and influence those within store
· Team player
· Problem solving
· Strong time management
Since Harvey Nichols first opened in Knightsbridge in 1831, it has led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
Practically free travelcard for zones 1 - 6
Seasonal staff parties and team days
Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
If you are already thinking of what you will wear on your first day (no we don’t have uniforms)
The process from here is simple;
Your application will be reviewed by a specialist recruiter in our HR Team
If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you to an assessment centre
At the assessment centre you will work in a team to deliver a couple of tasks also giving you the opportunity to ask as many questions as you like about us and the role
Your final stage will be to meet a Manager in a department that you love and we think you will excel in