Store Manager - Luxury Furniture
£26,000 - £32,000 OTE + benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Store Manager to lead the store team to provide an outstanding customer experience, motivate staff with a clear sense of purpose, and build and sustain a profitable business.
Store Manager - The Role:
- Lead the team to believe in and embrace the brand core values and develop rewarding careers
- Empower staff to make decisions and offer solutions
- Create a sense of enjoyment and engagement
- Support training in customer service, product and design
- Develop each individual to reach their full potential
- Sustain a consistent and fabulous customer journey
- Build a profitable business through maximising sales opportunities and managing costs
Store Manager - The Person:
- Previous business management experience, ideally in retail. Other experience considered in managing a business in a highly service-focused environment
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Can interpret profit and loss reports and suggest suitable action as required
- Experience in recruitment, people development and HR
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire the team
- The ability to make decisions and be proactive
- A friendly and outgoing person with a confident and articulate manner
- A strategic thinker, able to respond to short-term and long-term objectives with strong financial insight
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to Tracey Pattison - Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here